This has been a challenging month and a half, but we are happy to announce that we will slowly be re-opening to non-emergency appointments starting in May. As we enter this transition, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. Here are a few points we would like to share regarding updated office protocols and scheduling policies.
Safety Measures and Office Policies:
- Prior to every appointment patients/responsible parties will need to e-sign a COVID-19 consent form/questionnaire that will be emailed or texted to you.
- Stay in your vehicle and call the office at 262-956-6000 once you arrive. We will let you know when to send the patient in.
- Patients are to come in alone when possible.
- Anyone who does need to accompany a patient into the building must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entering.
- The number of patients in the schedule will be MUCH fewer than usual and a limited number of patients will be allowed into the office at one time.
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken prior to each appointment and patients with a temperature >100.4o F will be asked to reschedule.
- The front desk now has a Plexiglass shield, and staff behind the desk will be wearing masks.
- All clinic assistants and Dr. Rasch will be wearing face shields, masks, glasses, and lab coats.
- At the start of the appointment, patients will be asked to swish chairside with a mint flavored Hydrogen Peroxide (1.5%) mouthrinse (Peroxyl, Colgate).
- For the time being, patients will not be allowed to use the toothbrushing stations.
- Many appointments will be done in one of our private treatment rooms. Routine adjustments that only require a wire change MAY take place in our open bay treatment area.
- If that is the case, there will be no less than 15 feet of spacing between patients (every other chair), and this is in addition to the 5 foot tall barriers that have always been in place between each treatment chair.
- Call the office after the appointment to schedule the next visit and get an update.
- We are working diligently to contact everyone who needs to have their appointment rescheduled. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have needed to contact some people multiple times to reschedule.
- We will be resuming our regular appointment reminders which are automated and sent out 2 days prior to your scheduled visit (text, email, or phone call). If you did not get appointment reminders prior to COVID-19, and you would like to sign up for reminders please call or email the office.
· If your appointment was cancelled due to COVID-19 and you have not heard from us to reschedule, please contact us via phone or email to schedule your appointment.
· If you have a broken bracket that you are aware of, please let us know prior to your appointment.
Office Phone: 262-956-6000
Office Email: email@example.com